DAY 12: WRITE ABOUT 5 BLESSINGS IN YOUR LIFE
1. My fiancé. I absolutely love him and he means so much to me. He’s always been there for me when no one else was and he is so understanding and loving. I am so amazed how we were born so far away from eachother yet we found eachother and are together. He is my everything and I thank the Gods that we found eachother and are together.
2. The people throughout my life that have encouraged me to do art and write. A few of these people I will name just to commemorate how great they were in my life: my old nanny Auntie Ruth, my amazing awesome art teacher Mrs. Gilmore, and my highschool art teacher, Ted. All have encouraged me to be creative and do art. Though I’m sure I got them angry a few times by being obstinant and only using the mediums I wanted to use… >.> <.< (pens and acrylics anyone?)
3. Right now- my partially buzzed short hair. It’s- I kid you not- 80 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT OUTSIDE!!! AND ITS FEBRUARY! I hate it. I need cold weather. Though I’m glad I made the decision to cut my hair because it is cooling me down.
4. Music. I don’t really know what to say to emphasize this I just really enjoy music! 🙂
5. Good health! Although I’ve been feeling a little emotional as of late and whatnot I haven’t been in bad health or sick at all and I’m very thankful for that.
Im sorry I didn’t post a few days for this challenge- I didn’t really enjoy the topics and I didn’t feel like posting. One been in a little bit of a slump as of late so I haven’t been really in the mood to post but I thought today’s topic was neat so I am posting today! 🙂
Have a lovely day everyone!