DAY 6: FIVE WAYS TO WIN YOUR HEART.
- Accepting me for me. I’m not a normal person exactly. I’m eccentric. I love a lot of things and if someone wants to be in my life they have to realize that I’m not just a one-sided person and they must accept that and learn about what makes me happy.
- Respecting my dreams and aspirations. My dream is to become an author as well as an artist and whomever is with me needs to support that and encourage me to write and do art as much as I can in my spare time.
- They need to be caring. I often worry about silly things and I’m a bit of a scaredy cat and so I need someone who can comfort me and take care of me.
- They need to have similarities as well as differences. I find it important to find someone who has similar interests as me so that we have common things to talk about, but I find it enriching and wonderful to find someone that is different than me too. I think it’s important to have a balance so that you can feel similar to someone but also have a person that teaches you and shows you things that you never imagined before.
- Someone that puts in effort. Relationships take a lot of commitment and work and its important to have someone that puts effort into the relationship. Then you know that they care about you and that they will work hard to make sure that it stays healthy, long-term, and happy.
Although this post is about how to win my heart, my heart has already been won by my darling fiance. He’s the most wonderful person in my life. But I had to do this post so I thought I would list some things that are important to me- even in friendships a lot/most of these things apply.
DAY 7: LIST 10 SONGS THAT YOU’RE LOVING RIGHT NOW.
- I See Fire- Ed Sheeran
- One Summer’s Day- Joe Hisaishi
- Sorg- Skálmöld
- Clan Warsong- From the Warlords of Draenor WoW soundtrack
- Valhöll- Skálmöld
- Bella’s Lullaby- Carter Burwell
- Evening Breeze- Adrian Von Ziegler
- Eternal Ice- Adrian Von Ziegler
- Skilfingr- Adrian Von Ziegler
- Far Horizons- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Soundtrack
These are just some of my favorite songs out of many! At some point I can put up some of my Spotify playlists for you all to listen to.
*Sorry I didn’t post yesterday! I wasn’t feeling too well so I was taking some time to just watch some movies and draw and rest. 🙂 I’ll be back on schedule now!*