(Just a disclaimer- I did not make this challenge. I found it on Google images. I’m not sure who the rightful creator of this is- but if any of you know, or if I find out, I’ll let you all know!)
Today I wanted to start a new project. I found a monthly writing challenge that basically consists of a topic everyday that you have to write about. I thought this would be fun and give me more practice in writing as well as letting you all (my wonderful followers 🙂 ) to have a chance to get to know me a bit better. Obviously in the picture above that I will be following throughout this month has 30 days in it but I will not be completing the last two since February is only 28 days. Now, let us begin!!!
DAY 1: LIST 10 THINGS THAT MAKE YOU REALLY HAPPY.
- My fiancé.
- Writing my novels.
- Drawing, mainly with pens- but I love painting as well. Doing art in general makes me happy.
- Taking walks on cloudy cool days especially in the forest.
- Cooking a delicious meal for myself and my family.
- Anything to do with Iceland! 🙂
- Listening to music. Folk music and sometimes even pop music gets me in a great mood.
- My new haircut! I love it. 🙂
- Playing videogames. 🙂 World of Warcraft and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim are my favorites. ❤